Senior Application Engineer, Toulouse
Apply Now email
We, at pSeven SAS, develop pSeven – a software product line for process integration, design space exploration and machine learning. Our flagship product is pSeven Enterprise – an advanced web-based collaborative low-code software platform to build, explore and deploy Digital Twins. pSeven allows companies in various industries, including aerospace, automotive, marine and offshore, to significantly reduce product design time and cost while improving quality and performance.
pSeven SAS heavily invests into development of advanced mathematical methods and numerical algorithms, as well as into the modern web-based software platform, which allows offering a truly unique product on the market.
As part of our continued growth, we are seeking highly motivated senior application engineers to join our office in Toulouse, France.
The candidate is expected to work on challenging engineering and data science problems of our customers at various stages of the sales cycle, including presales and technical support. As part of a dynamic high-tech company, you will participate in various tasks alongside developers and application engineers from different company offices.
The activities include but not limited to:
- Solve Process Integration, Design Optimization and Machine Learning engineering problems to demonstrate pSeven capabilities for various applications;
- Propose best solution methodologies and practices to our software users meeting their objectives;
- Participate in consulting engineering projects and act as project manager.
- Manage team of junior application engineers.
- Participate in the software development at the requirements definition and software testing stages;
- Create technical reports and marketing presentations for internal usage and for the customers;
- Create templates for new applications, engineering examples and tutorials;
- Conduct training and mentoring to new customers;
- Participate in technical meetings with new customers, technical consulting, include demonstration of pSeven capabilities.
- Promote our technology in seminars, workshops, and conferences.
Education and experience
- Master degree or PhD in applied mathematics or physics.
- Strong background in numerical simulations, data analysis and design optimization with at least 8 years of relevant work experience in major industries (Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Naval, Chemical).
- Experience in Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) simulation software
- Knowledge in PIDO software tools, e.g. pSeven, modeFrontier, Isight, Heeds, etc.
- Knowledge in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence techniques.
- Knowledge in parametric optimization solvers and MDO techniques.
- Experience in collaborative Cloud platforms and Web based Architecture (web services and API) is a plus.
Organization and management skills
- Excellent communication, quick learning, problem solving, strong time management and organizational skills.
- Used to rigorous project management activities (scoping, supervising, reporting, risk assessment and detection, time management etc.)
- Willingness to work both autonomously and as team manager.
- Leadership and mentor spirit.
- Drive for innovation and excellence.
- Proficiency in French and English including written and verbal communications
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in customer facing situations and eager to develop relationship with customers. Shy personality would not fit to position.
Interested to become part of pSeven SAS?
- A challenging job as part of an excellent team
- International working experience (Europe, Asia, USA).
- The pride to promote high-tech innovation.
- A start-up company spirit offering exceptional career opportunities
- An attractive remuneration package