January 9, 2024
pSeven Enterprise v2024.01 Release
pSeven development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2024.01, a new version of a low-code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. This is a bugfix release that contains many changes, the most important of which are below.
- You can track the study progress in the Design space exploration (beta) block: while running, the block writes the evaluation history and intermediate results to the History.csv and Designs.csv. Points in Designs.csv are classified; this classification is written in CSV with words (for reading) and numerical labels (for post-processing - for example, plotting). History.csv records the exact history of computation requests - this data is more useful when debugging complex computation schemes where many blackboxes are connected to DSE.
- Added the support for input and output files located in subfolders of the block's working directory - you can specify input and output file paths relative to the working directory root. The names of ports that specify the input and output files were changed to Input file path and Output file path accordingly.
File path ports in the Text block
- New notification about updating blocks has been added. If there are blocks that can be updated in your opened calculation scheme, the Block Library button on the toolbar changes its view.
Updates available (left); all blocks up to date (right)
- In embedded Python, NumPy has been updated from version 1.22.3 to version 1.26.2. Note that you should check your scripts in Python script blocks and in-house developed blocks for compatibility with NumPy 1.26.2, and update the blocks in all your calculation schemes.
Deployment and administration
- Improved stability of the experimental mode where blocks run natively on Kubernetes (sizing.runOnKubernetes) for the common case when users do not set resource limits for their blocks.
- Fixed an issue where a user workflow run could stop responding if a block in that run crashed while reading its input data.
- Fixed an issue with initial samples in Design space exploration block, where the block assumed that the sample columns always follow a fixed order - variables, objectives, constraints - and thus disregarded the order of responses specified in its configuration.
- Fixed an issue where rapid edits in a workflow - for example, massively adding ports to a Composite or fast switching between blocks to configure them - could damage the workflow so you could no longer edit or re-open it.
pSeven Enterprise v2024.01 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.