August 18, 2023
pSeven Enterprise v2023.08 Release
pSeven development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2023.08, a new version of our low code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. This release contains many changes, the most important of which are below.
- You can automate publishing workflows to AppsHub using the pSeven Enterprise REST API.
- FMI support via FMPy. The fmpy module is available in Python script blocks and user blocks.
- While block: no longer in beta. No new issues have been discovered during the extended stability testing period of the block, so its current version is considered stable.
Deployment and administration
- The "on-demand" block execution strategy is now default for new deployments, as it appears to be the preferred configuration choice in most of the known use-cases. The "all-at-once" strategy is now an option, supported for backwards compatibility.
- Added an experimental feature to run workflow blocks natively on Kubernetes. When enabled, pSeven Enterprise creates a Pod for each running block instance, instead of placing blocks into slots provided by task executors.
pSeven Enterprise v2023.08 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.