April 12, 2023
pSeven Enterprise v2023.04 Release
pSeven development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2023.04, a new version of our low code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. It brings a lot of improvements and updates. Take a look what's new below.
Updates and Changes
- While block (beta):
- You can configure the block so it checks the input values against the condition and does not start the loop if the condition is not met. That mode is now default for all new While blocks created in pSeven Enterprise v2023.04 and above. Blocks in existing workflows created in previous versions keep their old behavior, which you can change using the Unconditionally run the first iteration toggle in the block configuration dialog.
- You can also use an input port value as a parameter in the condition - for example, configure the block to check a certain loop response value received at every iteration against a threshold value received to an input port once on start.
- Updated the block help to more accurately and clearly describe its operation and setup, including its two operation modes and the new mode switch.
- For viewing convenience, logs in the Run log pane now use a monospaced font.
Deployment and administration
- pSeven Enterprise deployment and version upgrade no longer require you to manually copy secrets (the keycloak.clientSecret, jobcluster.*, and extensionNode.* parameters) to the deployment configuration file values.yaml. The secrets are now saved to Kubernetes and loaded during the upgrade.
- To avoid wasting storage space, pSeven Enterprise now cleans up user temporary files during a version upgrade.
pSeven Enterprise v2023.04 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.