February 10, 2023
pSeven Enterprise v2023.02 Release
pSeven development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2023.02, a new version of our low code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. It brings a lot of improvements and updates. Take a look what's new below.
Updates and Changes
- You can edit text and Markdown files in pSeven Enterprise - for example, if you want to make a quick edit in a Python script used by your workflow, you no longer have to download the script file to proceed with your edits. To open a file for editing, double-click it in Explorer, then click the Edit button in the file viewer.
- Added a more convenient way to change a workflow reference - select the reference block and click the referenced workflow name in the Workflow reference properties pane on the right to open the workflow reference dialog.
- When you try to delete a workflow with ongoing runs or a folder containing such runs, you now get an additional warning before deletion to avoid accidentally interrupting and losing a run in progress.
- Design space exploration block (beta). For the Surrogate-based optimization and Adaptive design techniques, the block now provides estimates of the total exploration budget and initial sample size. Note that the estimates require a complete problem definition - for example, they may be unavailable, if you map certain properties of variables or responses to input ports and do not set those properties in block configuration window.
- Python script block. Minor usability improvements in the script testing UI (the Log and Results tabs).
Deployment and administration
- Added one more branding option - you can set a custom page title for pSeven Enterprise by editing title.txt in the branding customizations folder. Your custom title will be displayed to users in the title of the browser tab where they open pSeven Enterprise, and also on top of the AppsHub main page.
- Fixed an issue where pSeven Enterprise incorrectly set owner of new folders and ZIP archives created by users, due to which users could exceed their storage quotas.
- Fixed an internal issue with Windows extension node configuration, which could cause errors in user workflows that run blocks on Windows nodes due to incorrect initialization of the block runtime environment on the node.
- Fixed mistakes (wrong and missing commands) in the Python installation verification instructions in section Node check of the extension node deployment guide.
User block development
- Fixed a regression issue from v2023.01 where the Block properties pane displayed a red highlight instead of a port value in certain cases: now such values are displayed as invalid and have a tooltip, which explains the reason.
- Added the vector data type to the pSeven Enterprise typesystem. A vector is a homogeneous flat array of numeric or string values.
pSeven Enterprise v2023.02 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.