June 5, 2023
pSeven Enterprise v2023.05 Release
pSeven development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2023.05, a new version of our low code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. It brings some improvements and updates. Take a look what's new below.
Deployment and administration
- pSeven Enterprise v2023.05 increases the PostgreSQL database load, comparing to the previous versions. The increase is due to the update in the logging subsystem, which addresses several issues with workflow run logs.
- Fixed a denial of service issue where the appworker* services, which handle user interaction, did not close their connections to the redis service properly, so after a certain time period (typically months) the Redis database connection pool was exhausted and it refused all new connections, leading to malfunction of the appworker* services.
- Fixed a number of issues with the Run log pane where the log did not load properly, the "loading..." messages were displayed indefinitely, and common operations with the log (like scrolling or filtering) caused incorrect behavior.
- Fixed an issue where the "ERR max number of clients reached" errors appeared when editing or running workflows.
- Fixed an issue with the Composite block where it entered an extended wait, adding a noticeable delay in workflow execution, if one of its nested blocks had failed to stop properly or did not shut down within timeout.
pSeven Enterprise v2023.05 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.