December 27, 2023
pSeven 6.51 Release
pSeven development team announces the release of pSeven 6.51, a new version of our platform for data analysis and optimization.
- Updated help for the Program block: added introductory sections describing the block configuration dialog, added the option reference, reworked the descriptions of the block usage scenarios, added a section that clarifies the behavior of the remote sandbox.
- Updated the For, Foreach, and Map block help pages to better describe those block features and settings.
- Addressed a number of minor defects in the Text block help.
- Updated the End-User License Agreement and added its downloadable copies to section License Terms.
- Fixed pSeven for Linux not starting in Ubuntu 22.04.
- Fixed an issue where, if an error occurred in a block while running a workflow, pSeven could crash instead of stopping the workflow with an error.
The pSeven 6.51 release also includes other updated — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven updates.