September 13, 2022
pSeven Enterprise v2022.09 Release
pSeven development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2022.09, a new version of our low code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. It brings a lot of improvements and updates. Take a look what's new below.
Updates and Changes
- pSeven Enterprise can email you when your workflow run completes or interrupts. Enable mail notifications in the pSeven Enterprise user menu.
- The Share dialog supports username autocompletion so you no longer have to input full names or email addresses of users with whom you want to share your files.
- If your deployment administrator have enabled run resources management, you can specify the following settings in the Block properties pane:
- Memory limit (MB) - the amount of memory reserved for a block. By specifying a higher memory limit than default, you can request more memory for a block that has high memory consumption.
- Idle timeout (sec.) - the timeout (in seconds) after which a ready block, which captures runtime resources and waits for input data, is stopped by pSeven Enterprise to free up the resources. In particular, you can set the timeout to NEVER to keep a block running until the workflow run stops - this is useful in workflows that run as a service, where certain blocks have to run continuously in order to improve the service response times.
- The Workflow contents pane on a workflow tab provides an overview of memory limits you have set for workflow blocks.
Deployment and administration
- Since v2022.09, pSeven Enterprise supports integration with Active Directory and LDAP services - see section Users from Active Directory or LDAP server in the administration guide for instructions.
- You can set up single sign-on (SSO) for pSeven Enterprise users, integrating with an external OpenID provider, such as a Keycloak-based identity provider. See section Setting up single sign-on (SSO) in the administration guide for instructions.
- You can enable username and email autocompletion in pSeven Enterprise UI - for example, in the Share dialog, so the user who shares a folder to others will not have to input their full usernames or email addresses. Autocompletion is disabled by default; to enable, set the exposeUsersInfo parameter in the deployment configuration file values.yaml to true when upgrading your deployment to pSeven Enterprise v2022.09.
pSeven Enterprise v2022.09 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.