March 9, 2022
pSeven Enterprise v2022.03 Release
pSeven development team announces the release of pSeven Enterprise v2022.03, a new version of our low code cloud-native collaborative platform for building, deploying and operating different models and processes at scale. Take a look what's new in the release below.
User block development
- Your block can now read data from the shared data storage
Updates and Changes
More tab bar enhancements:
- When adding a large number of tabs, their widths are proportionally reduced in order to fit more tabs into the bar, until tab width reaches a certain minimum.
- When tabs fill the pane, left and right shift buttons appear to enable mouse-click scrolling through tabs.
- The tab bar menu now contains a list of all open tabs, so you can simply select a tab name from the list to navigate to the desired tab.
- In addition to scrolling tabs with your mouse wheel, you can also use swipe gestures - for example, on Mac.
- The new tab button is no longer stuck at the far right.
- Upgraded the embedded pSeven Core package to version 6.31.1.
- Tooltips on links that may cause errors or unexpected behavior when running the workflow now display all warning and error details at once, instead of displaying only one of those messages.
- Resolved stability issues that caused the "Task scheduler service restart" and "No such file or directory" errors when running a workflow. You can expect a noticeable increase in stability during the execution of user calculations.
- Fixed an issue that caused the "Block process failed to start" error when running a workflow.
pSeven Enterprise v2022.03 also includes other changes and bugfixes — please check the release changelog for a full list. You can also contact us to get more information and pSeven Enterprise updates.