January 13, 2020
DATADVANCE is Referenced on Datadock Database of Vocational Training Providers
Datadock’s creation ensued from the law of 5th March 2014 and the 2015 decree of 30th June 2015, that defined 6 quality criteria for training providers to match:
- Precise identification of the training objectives and adaptation to its audience
- Adaptation of reception, educational monitoring and evaluation systems
- Adequacy of the technical and supervisory teaching resources of the training offer
- Qualification and training of personnel in charge of training the public
- Information of the public on the training offer
- Taking into account the assessments given by the trainees
Funding institutions must verify the compliance of training organizations to ensure the quality of the services before financing them. For that purpose, they have defined 21 indicators itemized in Datadock. The applicants must qualify for these indicators and go through the validation process.
DATADVANCE invites you to master advanced approximation modeling and optimization techniques in pSeven and pSeven Core during the three-day training session. You will discover how to set up a multi-objective optimization process in both pSeven and pSeven Core, how to build fast and robust predictive models for data analysis or surrogate-based optimization. Our listing in Datadock allows you to reimburse your training expenses by the funding organizations in France.